Wednesday, August 31

Weird things abound in the life of Serrabee

  1. Weird thing: I ran into a guy this weekend whom I haven't seen in (according to him) 5 years. (No, that's not the weird part.) He then proceeded to tell every guy I talked to that I was his future wife, and not to talk to me. That's the weird---and slightly scary---part of the story. There's more but I'm afraid to mock him in case he starts stalking me, and I don't get the last laugh.
  2. Less weird thing: I just had to wait in line for gas... for the first time ever. It was $2.89 at the Exxon, and $3.19 down the street at Circle K. Yikes!! Wish I had a hybird version of mycar (which they came out with the year after I bought mine, new).
  3. Weirder thing: I got a classmates.com email last week from a guy I graduted with, who didn't attend our high school reunion 2 years ago, therefore I probably haven't seen this guy since graduation. We only ever corresponded by desk in school (which I guess is another weird thing). He is now in the military---which is the weirdest of all---and when I knew him he was one of the strangest, quietest, smartest guys in school. If they'd had a Least Likely to Join the Military superlative, he'd have won. Now I feel like I should write him back, though I don't know if the fact that he's stuck in Iraq has anything to do with it or not. Maybe I should give him a link here for fun?
  4. Non-weird thing: I had only 2 classes today, which is werid for me but not so much so if you're not me. Tomorrow I will have the other 3 classes in a marathon of about 5 hours. Woo-hoo! Tough getting the old attention span revved up for that one. Also strange is that I am more tired on the days with fewer classes than the days with more.

2 comments:

Karen McL said...

Your dratted "Blogger" comment is not allowing me to use the proper "other" category for posting a comment.

:-(

Memphis Chix said...

If you're trying to post an anonymous comment, I don't allow those.

Did you have a comment to make? You can also email me, if you prefer.