Thursday, August 4

Goddamn that robot made my day

So long, and domo arigato to Mr. Roboto + Automusik. This has been the biggest day in the death of the robot-inspired fake celebrity that I can remember. So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised-- I'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide. I think these words are fitting for both of our robotic friends. I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, forget what you know. I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control Apparently it's difficult to have 1-a job; 2-a blog; and 3-a real life at the same time. And be a nightlife consultant for travel guides on the side. I am the modern man, who hides behind a mask So no one else can see my true identity (Except for all the pics up now, whatevs.) So... Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For doing the jobs that nobody wants to And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For helping me escape just when I needed to

No comments: