Sunday, August 28

My pledge to you

that is to my readers, all 3 of you, I pledge:
  1. Not to make any post so long that it will bore you to tears.
  2. Not to apologize for neglecting my blog. I'm sure you care even less for my excuses than I can imagine.
  3. Never ever to blog gruesome details of my personal illnesses. (Unless it's funny in some way, maybe.) I'm sure just saying "I felt like crap" is a good enough reason to take a break.
  4. Not to get too political on y'all. You get that everywhere.
  5. To never reveal my secret identity elsewhere first. Of course, if you're here you probably know my secret identity already & that's why you're reading (except for random googlers).
I've been reading the stupidest sh!t lately so I feel I have to promise not to duplicate it. I believe that's all for now, but I'll keep these in mind as I write.

No comments: