Sunday, July 3

ugh

I just don't think I can handle another date with the new guy. At a certain point, lack of humor and wit becomes a problem in communication. I don't think he gets any of my jokes; it's not that they're really that unfunny, he really just cannot tell when I'm making a joke & when I'm serious. Plus, we really don't have much in common as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, I already invited him to a friend's cookout today (which I would not have done had I known he was going to show up last night. I asked who was going to be there & his name never came up. I was tricked!). So I will have to spend another few hours with him glued to my side unless I can get my lesbian girlfriend to pry him away somehow. She'll probably take offense if I ask, though. You know how lesbians can be....

1 comment:

Memphis Chix said...

Hey, it was only one "real" date. I am still at the point where I can avoid him.
;-)