Tuesday, July 5

Pho Hoa Binh, you broke my heart

I was really craving hot & sour soup today. Why do you take a Tuesday off just because Monday is a holiday? Whatthehell? I was forced to go to the not-even-a-close second Dragon China. Or is it Golden Dragon? Whatevah. It makes little difference what color your dragon is if you hot & sour soup isn't even very hot. or sour. and what happened to the tofu? It ruined my day. In other news, I'm pretty much done for the 1st summer session. Woo-hoo! Next week starts it all back up for me, but in the meantime I'll be making a flying trip back to KnoxVegas (stopping to see my ex-stepdog in Nashpatch) this weekend. But with the wonders of modern technology, you won't even know I'm gone. You people all come thru on Mondays, anyway. No wonder it is statistically the least productive day in the work week. That is, except for Fridays when most of you take off anyway!

No comments: