Wednesday, September 14

What's it to ya, anyway?

It's so strange that some people seem to keep coming back to this site even when I have little---or nothing---exciting to say. I've been working on a couple of things lately, one being school (as I have complained about a few times already, and we're only in week 3!), the other being an online magazine. Not one that calls itself as a magazine and is blatantly a blog, but a real magazine which is both small and free, in contrast to most of the things stuffed in my mailbox weekly. I read too much. I subscribe to three political magazines, the fluffy Memphis Magazine, read The Flyer weekly (or try to), and check out The Times Online every morning. It takes a lot of time to be a part of the informed citizenry our democracy depends upon. [Not a joke!] So when I design a magazine, you'd better believe it's going to be a short one! Keep an eye out for an exciting new magazine coming soon to the Memphis scene....

No comments: