Monday, June 12

Anything's possible

I actually woke up at 6:25 today, moments before my alarm even went off, with plenty of time to:

  • make & drink a pot of coffee
  • sing in the shower (plus properly washing & conditioning the hair, which is a rarity for Monday AM)
  • check my email (so I don't have to do it from work)
  • come here & share with you people.

That is the result of a relaxing weekend, I suppose. I cleaned house all day Sat., including setting off a bug bomb and vacating the vicinity, so I was pretty tired that night (after floating in a friend's hot tub over an hour). Brunch was a very small group, but it stimulated a really great discussion on crime, the future of the city, and property values. I'll be back with more on that later this week, as I must go pick out today's outfit to straddle the indoor/outdoor weather (you don't want to sweat too much in the parking lot, or freeze all day in the cubicle). Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments: