Sunday, March 12

Funny, I don't really like these movies...

The Movie of Your Life Is A Cult Classic Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few. But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky. Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski
[Shouldn't that be Were instead of Was?]
Seriously, Showgirls??? It can't be a cult classic unless someone actually watched it---more than once, but AT LEAST once---and I don't think that can be said about that train wreck. Of course I liked Office Space but it's what I call a cringey movie (as in, you're cringing through most of the film). Yeah, I'm home now. It was a good trip & I'll tell you all about it later when I've had a bath & some food. Mmmm, Bosco's sounds good....

1 comment:

Chris Lawrence said...

Oh, I think plenty of people watched Showgirls.

Granted, it was to see Elizabeth Berkley and Gina Gershon naked, and not for the plot, but I think at least a few minutes had a lot of rewatchability.

It's probably not a "cult classic" in the same sense as e.g. Lebowski, though.