Saturday, February 25

Fit a rock & roll bed into a camper van

Someone actually made their way here by googling that phrase, and I just had to use it. Now I wish I had a campervan of my own, with a rock'n'roll bed to boot for Bonnaroo. Doesn't it sound heavenly? Just see who will be there: Radiohead Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Phil Lesh & Friends Beck Elvis Costello & the Imposters Bonnie Raitt Death Cab for Cutie moe. Bright Eyes The Neville Brothers Bela Fleck & the Flecktones Buddy Guy Damian Marley Ben Folds Robert Randolph & the Family Band Dr. John Matisyahu G. Love & Special Sauce My Morning Jacket Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder Steel Pulse Mike Gordon and Ramble Dove Cat Power Medeski Martin & Wood Nickel Creek Gomez Atmosphere Steve Earle Blues Traveler Amadou & Mariam Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks Dresden Dolls Son Volt Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Jerry Douglas Soulive Rusted Root Devendra Banhart Band Donavon Frankenreiter Mike Doughty Sasha Grace Potter & the Nocturnals The Magic Numbers Bill Frisell Seu Jorge Bettye LaVette Dungen Shooter Jennings Rebirth Brass Band Robinella Andrew Bird Steel Train Jackie Greene Devotchka The Wood Brothers dios (malos) Toubab Krewe The Motet Marah I-Nine Balkan Beat Box The Cat Empire Okay, well, I don't know half the bands here, either, but it's quite an impressive list just for its length.

No comments: