- VooDoo Fest does a show in New Orleans (will these people get their sh!t together by the weekend of the show?) [via Rachel; go see her tonight at Murphy's if you don't have a midterm tomorrow.]
- It is donation week at the WKNO stations. If you're not a member, join during the morning drive & you could get cool stuff. If you don't already listen to NPR, you're crazy. Or lazy.
- While you've got your checkbook out, support WEVL, too. You can stream them live, like Amarillo's fm90.
- If you have any cash left, buy your tickets for the Miss Gay America 2006 pagent. I ain't kiddin you!
- And, synchronously, I ran across this breaking news on Boy George just after my last post.
Wednesday, October 12
Take a hike
Sorry to be so dull this week, as if I'm ever all that much fun, but here's some crap to read in the meantime:
Posted by Memphis Chix at 5:20 PM