- Annual Stonewall Party which has moved to 351 East Butler
- Barbara Cue with Todd Nance---the drummer from Widespread Panic---plays Newby's on Saturday [via Mark Richens]
- "Night of the Living DJ" at Premiere Palace 629 Monroe (across from The Spot/616 Marshall, which I hear tell the owner wants to turn into a strip club--great news for my friend who lives next door)
- Gamble Brothers play at the Young Avenue Deli on Saturday as well
- A swinger's halloween party for the alternate lifestyles (do you have to be married to swing?)---I find their membership fee scale interesting: $100 for single men, only $25 for single women. Reverse discrimination?
Friday, October 21
Daily News Updates
Death by Blog (by Serrabee) TNF is back on the scene, but who knows if it will last. Halloween Parties. Voodoo Music Sun. Night. How will anyone choose what to do next weekend?
Posted by Memphis Chix at 12:23 PM