Saturday, September 25

O what a strange night

Finally got to see Shaun of the Dead, after laughing at the same preview over & over. Definitely a classic! And not really all that fakey, as I'd expected. After the requisite nap, cause even watching someone else fight zombies wears ya out, was a party. A strange one, in fact. This photog my boyfriend works with was throwing a 21st Bday Bash for his son, only we were some of the youngest people there. Lamar Sorrento was playing in the backyard, which I thoroughly enjoyed for the novelty of it. But, honestly, 2 1/2 hours is just too long to be at the party of some old people you don't know. Of course by the time I got home, all of my equally-oldster friends were in for the night, too. So no going out late for me (waaah). I need a late night out like I need a bed of nails, so I guess it was for the best.

No comments: