Wednesday, January 25

Que Sera, Serrabee

Whew! am I ever exhauuuuusted. I just got back a while ago from bellydancing class, which immediately followed Digital Art, which followed Feminist Philosophy by a couple of hours, which was preceded by... some other classes starting at 8am. I'm too old for all this running around like a crazy person. Well, that's why they make you do this when you're about 10 years younger than I am. I just figured that out. A friend's mom once told me, "Education is wasted on young people," and I have come to believe she's right. Facts used to be abstract ideas floating in the ether; now everything has some application to my life experiences. I just wish I could remember all that other shit I already forgot. I hope I never stop, really stop, educating myself. People as what you want to do with your life, and I always think what I can't say: to learn as much and do as much as I can. Without endangering my life too much. I want to enjoy the fuck out of living while I can, and have no regrets when it's over. I only have a couple of regrets now, and the majority are things I wouldn't really change. Cause if I did, then I'd only know what would happen then. I want to know all the possible endings. I think I'm rambling. I'm so very tired, you understand. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: