Saturday, November 12

I am sooo lazy...

...so lazy that:
  1. I don't want to go to my dear friend's birthday party tonight because it involves preparation (packing a shack-pack) and travel (to Pickwick, almost 2 hrs' drive away).
  2. I didn't get dressed all morning yesterday. Fortunately, I didn't leave home til 1pm (also a signal of my laziness).
  3. I didn't take out the recycling for 3 weeks. Too much trouble--the damn crate needs wheels on it, but they only do that for old people. Well, I'm gettin' there, ain't I?
  4. I've got a basket of clean laundry that's been sitting in my room so long I think I will have to throw it back in the dryer to fluff out the wrinkles.
  5. I can't be troubled to come up with any interesting posts lately (probably more a function of being busy than anything else).

No comments: