- I have seriously considered getting some invisible earplugs for rock shows. I swear to god. I'm gettin' old, man.
- I'd rather be mean than stupid.
- I stayed home the other week on a Friday night reading left-leaning political magazines. And it felt good.
- Every time my ex calls I pick up the damn phone. Almost every time. It's some sick compulsion, I dunno.
- I don't hate JLo for wearing fur.
- I hate her for being beautiful.
- Sadly, I don't hate her at all. I like JLo. That's what's embarassing!
- I spend more money than is good for me.
- I love reading other peoples' confessions.
- I am prejudiced against Australians. (It's the accent.) Toni Collette is the exception.
- I am sad when no one comments on a post I consider particularly clever.
Sunday, May 15
things I'm embarassed about
An ongoing list. To begin:
Posted by Memphis Chix at 3:03 PM