Sunday, October 24

Pumpkin Carving 101

Thanks to everyone who came to the pumpkin carving hosted by moi yesterday. Perfect weather, giant pumpkins, Reggae music -- what more could you ask for? And the best part of all -- every jack o'lantern was a winner! (Especially drag/pimp pumkin & cyclops witch.) Back to the grind, even though it's a gorgeous day out, cause I have papers to revise & work to do for my actual job -- woo-hoo! Yes, I started on Friday, and though I'll only be working part-time, it will be nice to have another outlet for my seeingly infinite capacity to create & micro-manage. Just kiddin. Glad to be with a non-profit that actually sees its job as being a contributing member of the community, rather than one which expects the community to bow down before it. Grrrr.

No comments: