Wednesday, February 14

Happy VDay

It was snowing when I left the house this morning, which reminded me of a children's book I read years ago, all about snowflakes in the shape of hearts. Then I got this link in an email from this guy, which totally made my day. Thought I'd share the love with you.

So I am already home sick, apparently too sick to work and yet not sick enough to actually sleep. I hate the in-between phase of illness. When I'm sick, I'd rather feel so sh!tty that I can't think of anything than be well enough to think of the million things I need to be doing instead of lounging around in bed.

I have a conference call in about an hour, and chances are I'll feel to sick to do anything but sit on the line and cough. Luckily, it's using Free Conference, meaning I'll be able to mute & unmute myself with the simple touch of a button. Luckily, I am not expected to say anything much, either, which is just the way I like it. I swear it was a conference call last night that made me sicker.

No comments: